Qin Yang, Chenglin Li, Wenrui Dai, Junni Zou, Guo-Jun Qi, Hongkai Xiong, “Rotation Equivariant Graph Convolutional Network for Spherical Image Classification”, IEEE Int’l Conf. Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR 2020), Seattle, USA, June 2020.
Rm. 304, No.1 SEIEE Building, 800 Dongchuan Rd.
Shanghai, 200240, P.R. China
- B.Eng. in Electronic and Information Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), Chengdu, China, 2017
- Ph.D in Computer Science and Technology, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), Shanghai, China, 2022 (expected)
- VR/360°/Point Cloud Vision
- Understanding to the Signals on Non-Euclidean Domains
- Graph Neural Network
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
Qin Yang, Junni Zou, Kexin Tang, Chenglin Li, Hongkai Xiong, “Single and Sequential VIEWPORTS Prediction for 360-Degree Video Streaming”, IEEE Int’l Symposium on Circuits & Systems (ISCAS)
Probabilistic Tile Visibility-Based Server-Side Rate Adaptation for Adaptive 360-Degree Video Streaming
Junni Zou, Chenglin Li, Chengming Liu, Qin Yang, Hongkai Xiong, Eckehard Steinbach, “Probabilistic Tile Visibility-Based Server-Side Rate Adaptation for Adaptive 360-Degree Video Streaming”, accepted by IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing (JSTSP).
Chengming Liu, Nuowen Kan, Junni Zou, Qin Yang, Hongkai Xiong, "SERVER-SIDE RATE ADAPTATION FOR MULTI-USER 360-DEGREE VIDEO STREAMING",accepted by IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP).
SELECTED HONOR AND AWARD
- Excellent Graduate Award of UESTC 2017
- The Top 1% Excellent Thesis Award of Bachelor Degree of UESTC 2017
- National Encouragement Scholarship of UESTC 2013&2014&2015
- Honorable Mention of Mathematical Contest in Modeling (MCM/ICM) 2016
- Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT)
- Volunteer for the 10th International Conference on Image and Graphics